Vistory is a software editor specialising in cybersecurity and digital trust. We develop software based on Blockchain, Cloud and Cybersecurity technologies. We also have an office service line specialising in the production of unavailable parts.
Vistory is also (and above all) a team of passionate people, with authentic, positive personalities and a wide range of skills in the fields of product, tech, entrepreneurship... who are looking for exceptional talent to join them!
As a Project Manager, you will be part of the Vistory project team, participating in the activities of our FASTREPRO department and in the developments of our MAINCHAIN solution.
- Leading the operational activity of our FASTREPRO business.
- To be a study support, to define study, design and production methods.
- Report to the hierarchy the activity indicators.
- Write product backlog items and their acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure a consistent product vision
- Collaborate with the development team by defining objectives and providing feedback
- General engineering/mechanical formation
- 2+ years of experience in a design office
- Have a first experience in CAD
- Good communication skills
- Relational to stakeholders and fellow developers with appropriate levels of dialogue
- Availability to others
- Ability to model business processes and know how to share them (example: BPMN)
- An apetence for 3D printing technologies
The benefits of joining VISTORY
- A complete integration and support on our methods (Agile, Scrum) and work tools.
- A friendly and stimulating work environment, with young, dynamic, invested and passionate teams
- You will be an essential actor in the development of our product.
- Offices based in Vélizy-Villacoublay (78), Vannes (56), Bourges (18) or Toulouse (31), each site is easily accessible by transport and/or parking spaces dedicated to employees.